Bond maintenance shampoo
Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo is formulated with Olaplex Bond Building Chemistry to restore the hair’s internal strength and moisture levels to add incredible shine and manageability. Designed for all hair types, Olaplex Shampoo is formulated without sulfates and parabens and is colour safe.
Formulated with Olaplex Bond Building Chemistry. Restores internal strength and moisture levels to add incredible shine and manageability. For all hair types.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Patented Bis – Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate – helps protect and restore damaged hair by repairing disulphide bonds broken during chemical processing. Bleach, peroxide, perms and chemical straighteners damage hair at a molecular level, leaving hair more fragile and susceptible to breaking. Bis – Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate is a truly innovative ingredient with protective, nourishing and restructuring action for rejuvenating hair. Only available in Olaplex products.
- Mild Sulfate-free surfactants derived from coconuts – Non-drying, gentle on colour treated and chemically processed hair and scalp. Leaves hair feeling clean and bouncy.
- Glycerin – Offers excellent moisture balance and brings natural hydration to thirsty, dry hair.
- Acetic Acid – A great scalp clarifier to prevent flakiness from forming. Brings out hair’s natural shine.
- Panthenol – Penetrates the hair shaft to help it feel thicker and increase the strength of hair by giving it elasticity and improved resistance to breakage.
How to use Olaplex No.4 Shampoo
Use every time you shampoo and after rinising Olaplex No. 3 from the hair. Lather and rinse. Repeat. Part of the Olaplex 3-4-5 regimen.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). *We do not provide a refund due to change of mind. *Unsealed cosmetics cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of us receiving your returned item, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. Bondi Sands for example cannot be shipped internationally.
We use Australia post for our shipping provider. Orders placed before 2pm are shipped the same day. Standard shipping is 3-7 business days, we provide the option for Express shipping for a few dollars more which delivery is estimated between 1-3 business days but in most cases the following day after you have placed your order.
Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $7.95 and free for orders over $79 within Australia. This excludes any heavy weight items such as styling tools which are charged at a flat rate of $15 (Express). International shipping charges are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full 100g.