Cloud Nine has the beauty industry buzzing – and rightly so! Suitable for all hair types, the Cloud Nine Original Hair Straightener uses state-of-the-art temperature control technology, allowing you to create a multitude of exciting looks, without having to use searing heat.
Whether you want to smooth, flick, curl or straighten your hair – you can with this Cloud Nine Iron at a lower temperature than you ever thought possible. The added beauty of less heat? Less damage to your hair. This is a straightener that’s packed with incredible features. From the simple-to-follow temperature gauge, to the hibernation mode and swivel cord, it has everything you need to make the most of your style.
What's more, its unique black plates provide added shine every time you use them.
Features and Benefits:
- Temperature Control Panel: With low, medium and high heat options, plus everything in-between, you can learn to create styles with your irons at lower temperatures. The LED panel gives a clear indication of temperature, and with a simple tap of the button you can raise or lower heat.
- Black Ceramic Plates: The special and mysterious ingredient incorporated into the black plates gives your hair added shine and sparkle, each and every time you use your iron.
- Swivel Cord Unique to Cloud Nine: You can enjoy incredible freedom of movement when styling your hair, allowing you to create something wonderful without worry or hassle.
- Heat Guard: As soon as you're finished using your iron, you can clasp it back together, slip on the protective heat guard and allow it to cool down knowing that you've safely left it resting.
- Hibernation Mode: This intelligent sleep technology automatically kicks in when the iron has been switched on, but not used for 30 minutes. When in this mode it will cool down to 'box temperature'.
- RFID Chip: The state-of-the-art feature allows us to identify each iron with its own unique ID number. This means we can track your iron and monitor it throughout its working life to ensure it's a genuine product only sold through authorised Cloud Nine stockists.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of us receiving your returned item, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. Bondi Sands for example cannot be shipped internationally.
We use Australia post for our shipping provider. Orders placed before 2pm are shipped the same day. Standard shipping is 3-7 business days, we provide the option for Express shipping for a few dollars more which delivery is estimated between 1-3 business days but in most cases the following day after you have placed your order.
Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $7.95 and free for orders over $79 within Australia. This excludes any heavy weight items such as styling tools which are charged at a flat rate of $15 (Express). International shipping charges are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full 100g.